- To reprocess an order, click Home from the admin portal menu.
- Click on Order Manager.
- New orders requiring reprocessing will appear in the Order(s) Need Reprocessing menu.
- Click Edit/Process Order next to the order you need to process.
- A new page will open. Review the details of the order. If everything is correct and you are ready to process the transaction, click Make Payment.
- Select the payment mode and click Make Payment
- If using a credit card or check, enter in the client’s information, and click Save
- A message will appear alerting you, “Order successfully processed.” If you would like to print a receipt, click, Print Receipt.
- A new page will open. You can review the receipt and email it, or print it, for the client or for your records.
Have more questions? Submit a request