- To create a class package, click on Home from the admin portal menu bar.
- Click Classes to go to the class menu.
- From the Class page, click on Class Package from the menu on the left.
- To add a Class Package, click on the Add Package button on the top right side of the page.
- The Add Package page will allow you to enter in the information and select the classes that pertain to the package you’re creating. You’ll need to enter in the Package Name, a brief Description of the package, and the Discount Amount customers will receive when they purchase the package, if any.
- Once you’ve entered in the appropriate information, you’ll also need to select the classes associated with the package. To add classes, click Add Class.
- A list of classes you can choose from will be available on the next page. Click Select to add the classes to the package.
- If you want your package to be available to customers, be sure to check the box next to Publish. If you want to create it and save it for later on, leave the box unchecked. Once you’ve entered in all the relevant information, click Save. Your package is now available to customers.
Have more questions? Submit a request